As part of its legal responsibilities, the Peru Public Library Board of Trustees adopts polices to regulate the library’s operations. The policies help the library provide fair and equitable service to all patrons of the library.
The library’s polices are:
- Circulation Policy, adopted March 2013
- Collection Development Policy, adopted September 2012
- Computer and Internet Use Policy, adopted October 2011
- Financial Plan, adopted July 2011
- FOIA Policy, revised May 2013
- Local History & Genealogy Policy, adopted April 2011
- Organizational Chart, adopted September 2012
- Personnel Policy, adopted June 2012
- Public Comment Policy, adopted September 2013
- Supplemental Services fund. adopted November 2011
- Tort-Immunity Policy, adopted September 2012
Library procedures include the following.
Library forms include:
The library also adheres to the following state-wide codes and policies.